JENNY MCCARTHY PICTURE
JENNY MCCARTHY HOT SHOW

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Shweta Salve-Women think about it all the time



There is a debate about what do women find hotter: chocolates or sex and Shweta Salve is sure to say that the latter is a bigger turn-on for women. Shweta says, "Women think about sex most of the time. And chocolate with sex make a better combo!”

But actress Tara Sharma says “Quite frankly, I think most women don’t really think of either chocolates or sex during the day unless they are actually about to indulge in or are indulging in either. Just as most people don’t think of food unless they are eating or are about to. Maybe I am a bit of a prude, but that’s my view. But then, why think about chocolates?”

Gul Panag, who has a yen for mean motorcycle rides into the sunset, is very adamant that “Err, I don’t think about chocolates at all!”

Shaurya Chauhan defends sex and says it is more pleasurable than chocolates “Believe it or not, women think about sex as much as men. Some even more. I disagree that women can think about chocolate more than sex. I’d say it’s insecure or depressed women who turn to chocolate,” she says.

Speaking of chocolates, Shweta Salve does like good compliments. She says," As celebrities we're so used to compliments. Some are genuine and some fake. But the best compliment a colleague paid me was on my butt. He said that I have the best butt in the business. I turned beetroot red but accepted his compliment with humility."

No comments:

Post a Comment